How To Apply Ponytail Hair Extensions
- For a sleek finish with a seamless blend, we recommend straightening your natural hair before your Ponytail application. Begin by brushing through your hair to remove any tangles, and gently straighten the hair to smooth the cuticles.
- Tie your natural hair up in a slick, high-ponytail and secure with a hair tie. Ensure the hair is tightly secured to make your pony as comfortable as possible.
- Next, take your Ponytail with lace side facing down.
- Place on top of the base of your ponytail and slide the clip into place above your hair elastic.
- Lifting the Ponytail out of the way, wrap the velcro base around your natural pony, followed by the wrap-around hair attachment. To conceal your style, fix the wrap-around hair piece to your pony using a bobby-pin
- Tuck the end of the hair underneath the wrap section and use a bobby pin to secure in place
Ready to achieve Hollywood-style glamour in minutes? Shop our new Top Human Ponytail now!